Skip to main content
Areas of Interest
- Economic geography
- Urban social issues
- Human-environment interaction in the American West
- Geography education
- World Regional Geography (GES 1980)
- Intro to Human Geography (GES 1990)
- Ph.D., Geography, Ohio State University (2014)
- M.S., Geography, University of Tennessee (2008)
- B.A., Geography, Indiana University of Pennsylvania (2005)
- Biermann, C., and J. Baginski. 2020. From tailwaters to urban waters: Angling and conservation on Colorado’s South Platte River. Denver and the Rocky Mountain West (ed. M. Keables). American Association of Geographers.
- Baginski, J., Sui, D.Z., and Malecki, E.J. 2014. Exploring the intraurban digital divide using volunteered geographic information (VGI): A case study in Franklin County, Ohio. The Professional Geographer 66(3): 443-455
- Baginski, J., and Bell, T. 2011. Under-tapped? An analysis of craft brewing in the southern United States. The Southeastern Geographer 51(1): 165-185.
- Baginski, J., and Biermann, C. 2010. Montana On the Fly: A State Hooked on Trout. FOCUS On Geography 54(4): 142-147.