Skip to main content
Areas of Interest
- Fluvial geomorphology
- Geology / Paleontology
- Landscape restoration
- GES 4900 Geography Summit
- GEOL 4660 Field Studies in Geology
- GES 4480/5480 Environmental Problems of Colorado
- GES 4460 Field Studies in Geography: Ireland
- GES 4310/5310 Geomorphology
- GES 4100/5100 GPS in GIS
- GES 4050 Introduction to GIS
- GES 3900 Historical Geography of the British Isles
- GEOL 3700 Environmental Geology
- GES 2050 Digital Earth
- GEOL 1530 Geology of Colorado and the West
- GES 1050 Map and Compass
- GEOL 1020 Historical Geology
- GEOL 1010 Physical Geology
- GES 1010 Environmental Systems: Landforms and Soils
- Havlick, D. G., Billmeyer, E. R., Huber, T. P., Vogt, B. J., Rodman, K. 2016. Informal Trail Creation: A Comparison of Initial Impacts of Hiking, Trail Running, and Mountain Bicycling. Journal of Sustainable Tourism.
- Jennings, S. and E. Billmeyer. 2014. Modeling subalpine and upper mountain forest-climate interactions in Colorado: A comparative study using GIS. International Journal of Applied Geospatial Research. October-December 2014, Vol. 5, No. 4.
- Jennings, S. and E. Billmeyer. 2012. Modeling subalpine and upper mountain forest-climate interactions in Colorado. Papers of the Applied Geography Conferences 35:327-335.
- Billmeyer, E., Lempit, H. Hassler, A. 2011. Upper South Platte/Hayman Effectiveness and Baseline Monitoring Year 1. Report prepared for the South Platte Ranger District, U.S.D.A.
- Billmeyer, E., 2010. Severy Creek Basin Analysis, Pikes Peak, CO. Report prepared for the Pike and San Isabel National Forest, U.S.D.A.
- Billmeyer, E., Clouse, W. 2008. Evaluation of Gully Erosion Control and Restoration Techniques in the North Crystal Creek Basin, Pikes Peak. Proceedings of the 18th High Altitude Revegetation Workshop. In Press.
Honors and Awards
- Certificate from The Knapsack Institute: Transforming Teaching & Learning
- 2016 LAS Outstanding Teaching Award - Full Time Instructor
- 2012 LAS Outstanding Teaching Award - Lecturer
Volunteer and Service
- Faculty Director of Geology Minor Studies
- UCCS Recreational Trails Committee Member
- LAS Policy and Procedures Committee Member
- City of Manitou Springs Hazard Mitigation Planning Workgroup
- Western Interior Paleontology Society Member